Wolvespower repair chargers teach you how to use and maintai

 News     |      2018-11-26 19:36
Wolvespower repair chargers teach you how to use and maintain lead-acid batteries

 
1, the lead acid battery discharge depth of the battery cycle life has a great impact, this is because the deeper the discharge depth, the larger the electrode expansion and contraction, the more positive active material shedding, resulting in sulfide, to a certain extent lost discharge characteristics, performance decline, serious until the end of life.So the battery should be used to avoid deep discharge, do shallow discharge frequently charge, general situation should do use discharge depth of 70% or so when the charge is the best (that is, the remaining electricity and about 30%).
 
2, the charging current should be less than or equal to the battery can accept the charging current, otherwise, the excess current generated by overcharging will make the electrolyte water consumption too fast, and produce serious gas leakage phenomenon, the time is long will make charging becomes very difficult, so as to prevent overcharging.Regular manufacturers of chargers can ensure that the battery is not overcharged.
 
3, lead acid battery discharge to the termination voltage, continue to discharge (over discharge) will seriously damage the lead acid battery, this is because it is very easy to form irreversible sulfuric acid at this time, so that the charging recovery ability becomes poor, or even unable to repair.It is worth noting that the electric car lock once closed began to use electricity, although the current is small, but if a long time of discharge, the battery will appear discharge.Therefore, do not open the lock for a long time, should be closed immediately when not in use.
 
4, lead acid battery is particularly afraid of loss of discharge, loss of battery placed 3-7 days, there is a possibility of permanent damage, therefore, the battery after use as soon as possible to charge.For batteries not used for a long time, the battery should be charged every other period to compensate for the loss of self-discharge power when the battery is stored.
 
5. The static battery placement time shall not exceed two months at most. The static battery placement will cause less damage to the fully charged battery and greater damage to the loss battery!Seventy percent of the discharge after charging is recognized in the industry is the best way!

 
海力充修复充电器提醒您:
1、要及时充电,用百分之七十左右再充比较好;
2、车子不要长时间存放,超过两个月就报废了,亏电状态下损伤更严重;
3、不可以经常超负载运行,标准配重75公斤,超载会造成电池及早退休;
4、下雨天,路上的水位不可以超过电机轴,否则电机容易烧坏;
5、起步时尽量人力辅助启动,这样电池损伤慢些;
6、新车骑行一星期后,检查个部位标准件,最好让销售点检修一下.
总体来说铅酸蓄电池都是有一定的寿命的,掌握正确的使用方法是延长寿命的重点。为何别人的可以用3年,5年甚至更久,不是因为电池质量不一样,而是人家比你更懂得保养。